The Breakup of Friendship

07:02:00 Khurram Minhas 0 Comments

Most often when friendships were broken, it is hard to put it back the same as what before. Which are the most causes of break up? It is really true that when friendships broke, it is hard to return it back to what it has been before. Things can be patched up but the friendship will never return. Is friendship the most unbreakable relation in the world? Maybe or not...!! People say friends are everything they understand you better than your family. They have no blood relation with you but still they care for you. I also have these kind of thinking about friends recently, but I was wrong and so does everyone who says something like that about friends. No one is yours in this world. Everyone has a fake mask on their faces.



















It’s been one year. 365 days since she left me. Our relationship began about 2 year ago. For me, those were the happiest days of my life. I had other friends, but none of them would eventually compare to her. Sorry I don’t want to mention her Name as people mention their friend’s Name. She made me feel loved, that finally this relationship was real, and not the sort that just for fun. I treated it as a serious relationship and I certainly hope she did too. I first met her in my academy. I thought she was a newcomer. She looked gorgeous. She asked me that weather she could sit on the blank chair which was beside me. I said "Yeah, sure why not?", and she said "Thanks". She had such a pretty voice like her personality. Firstly she asked me for a pen and I gave her then we introduced ourselves to each other. After spending time with her I assumed that she was such a nice girl. She was perfect in every-way.

 
Next day I reached academy before time which was not my habit as usual. I started searching her as I came here just for her. I thought she was late. After sometime a pretty girl asked mam that weather she could enter the class. And yes, she was finally here. I saw her and she saw me and we both smiled. She came to me and sat beside me on chair and again we started talking to each other. We started meeting on daily basis and started to spend a lot of time with each other. I think I took this relation seriously and I fell in love with her. A lot of thoughts related to it came into my mind and I started to think about her. I don’t know what was happening to me.

Soon we exchange our contact numbers. I don’t know what her thoughts about me. And I really do care about what she thinks about me, and of course I care about what I think about her, because I was really in love with her. Actually, the fact was that she never said that she loved me or not. And this was the reason of my 1st side love. Finally, I decided to propose her.

After that incident I forgot about that and started behaving like a friend. Time passed and with the passage of time her behavior changed. She behaved rudely, but I ignored. Day by day her rudeness increased and every little chat started to anger her. Didn’t knew what has happened to her. One day I was talking her on text, suddenly, she said "Don’t text me". I said “what happened". She said "Nothing just leave me alone". For that time I said “OK" because I knew she was depressed and will surely text me when she’ll feel okay, but she never texted me or contacted me again. From that day until now, I’m still waiting for her message, because I still love her. She said "We can still be Best friends", but she broke her promise. I think she was naturally like that, but the fact is that she was just acting like that. A little pain never hurts anyone, but a little deception hurts you like hell. She knew that I was a deeply superficial person.

That’s why I said "people have fake masks on their faces". No one is yours in this world. We try everything to save our relations that we can, but when nothing could be done, we feel disappointed totally.


0 comments:

Comment your need here! We will contact you and solve your any problem for free.