A MEMORABLE JOURNEY

07:19:00 Khurram Minhas 0 Comments


            Life is a like journey. A successful and happy life cannot be imagined without making any journey. Some journeys are too memorable that we cannot forget them. I had one such experience.




















During the last vacation I gained an opportunity to have a journey. Opportunity knocked on the door. It was the last movement of March. I had completed my Mid-Term exam. After completing my mid-term examination i decided to prove myself and took a short English course at oxford university, England. It was a huge thing for me, as it was going to be my first time travelling alone. The duration of this course consists of two months taking English classes five days a week. This course will help me to improve my English language skills .England was a lovely place to stay. I had the opportunity to know about the England and other countries as well.




At England my aunt Angelina was waiting for me. During my stay at England, she was going to be my host mom. I visited her house. Her house was as clean as a whistle. Then i visited my oxford university. It is a little big than other universities. It was as big as a ship. I was really surprised to see it. Days passed by and I was really going to enjoy my journey in England. There I met a lot of people. I enjoyed their company. Meanwhile I was also improving my language skills. The teacher of Oxford University helps me very much. They taught me the easiest way to learn English language that it seems to me as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.


I also had a friend at Oxford University. His name is ben. He is a night owl. In free time I visited the famous places of England with him. First I visited big ben. It is one of most prominent symbols of London. Big Ben is largest 4-faced clock tower in the world. When I was wandering around Big Ben, unfortunately I was lost at that place. I was in a great depression. It seems to me that I was lost in the sea of nameless faces. I was clearly confused and did not know what to do. But soon my friend found me. Then i started visiting the other places. Then I visited Stonehenge it is among the most important prehistoric sites in the world. I used to wait for the end of course classes because after the course completion I decided to visit countries nearby England. And a day comes when I completed my course and ready for visiting the new places of England. I started by going to Scotland, and Netherlands where I had passed a great time. Then I decided to go to France, where everything was about love.it was almost midnight. At France the weather was very pleasant. The sky was full of dancing stars. The wind whispered softly in the night. Trees were dancing with the wind. I really enjoyed that night. Next it was the turn for Spain, where I was delighted to hear a bit of Spanish.


Being studying overseas was a great experience for me because in certain way, I learnt how to survive. Also the people I met and the things I saw were something that I will never forget. Life is a roller coaster.I realized how different people see the world, and because of that, I learnt how to get involve in realities, which are not similar as the one I had. And last but not least, I improved my language skills just by being there trying to survive as I said before. All these reasons proved that my experience in Oxford University was a unique one, and a journey that I will always treasured in my heart. That is why I considered it as a memorable journey.

0 comments:

Comment your need here! We will contact you and solve your any problem for free.